The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: [Rebranding] - "RCCM" | Royal Canadian Colonial Marines
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:02 pm 
Mobile Mayhem

Service Number: A10/TQ1.O.32157E1
Greetings from your current CO and XO!

We are very excited to share the news that we have held a poll which was open to members from Canada as well as AL Command Staff to officially rebrand the UACM to something more "Canadian". With the closing of the poll, our new chosen name is "Royal Canadian Colonial Marines" or "RCCM".

I am very excited for this change as we no longer wonder who we are and it is more clear that we are the "Canadian" division of the Colonial Marines. I believe we will draw in more members with our more recognizable name. This new change happened at just the right time as we head towards the country returning back to normal and conventions hopefully returning this fall.

The next step is designing new patches for our costumes and updating currently commissioned ship names to include "RCSS" (Royal Canadian Starship) instead of "UAS". Example: "RCSS Borealis".

I am in the process of commissioning help with the new patch designs out of pocket and will see about getting high quality printed patches made as soon as possible.

Don't forget to take part in the annual 2021 Roll Call so we can have a smooth election process to follow. See details at the top of each sub-forum, or check your email for instructions from the Aliens Legacy webmaster. If you have any issues or questions, please reach out to me or Grayce.

Best wishes,
Melissa "Moosh" Klassen - RCCM Commanding Officer, 2020-2021 :delta:
Grayce "Apollo" Healy - RCCM Executive Officer, 2020-2021 :delta:

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8