The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Reassignment of Sgt Bruce “Bazfish” Smith A88/TQ6.0.56967E7
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:52 pm 
Booze Seeking Missile (BSM)

Service Number: A88/TQ6.0.56967E7
Yes... after much soul searching and thought I can announce my new assignment within the UKCM is…. C/O of Homers Hero’s Recon Unit.

This is a totally selfless act on my part. Yes... I am aware of the danger... and I am also aware that it will stop me from being able to mince around at shows looking like an extra from Starship Troopers while playing third fiddle to a bunch of ego maniacs in rubber suits…but it is a price I am willing to pay for my fellow Marines.

My units mission... during drops, the identifying, reconnaissance and testing of sources of resupply and R & R for our brave men and women in uniform (aka the ones doing all the work at the shows). All social and “fun” aspects of drop preparation will also fall into our sphere of operations… but none of that “working stuff” that most Marines seam to find so enjoyable (never understood that myself) :lol:

This will class me and my unit as Black Ops and deemed classified within the ranks of the UKCM. Without portfolio and outside the rules and regulations of your standard arse in the grass Marine we will risk our lives so the rest will live in comfort.
Known only as "they" we will risk all.... but while you work your socks off at shows be happy with the knowledge we are out there working for you....

Think you have what it takes to be one of the chosen few? Send you CV to me with subject line "I want to drink heavily at shows and not bother with all that dressing up crap" to Sgt Bazfish c/o UKCM, some pub somewhere, UK or post your interest here.

I know it’s a shite job… but some bugger has to do it! :lol:

RECON!!!!!!! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:06 pm 
I don't believe it!

Service Number: A10/TQ3.0.02137E1
8) Where do i sign up? :wink:

Drops so Far.... 29 and counting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:15 pm 
Perfect Organism

Service Number: A96/TQ1.8.34962E2
Well, based on this weekend, I nominate Abe and Percy for the unit since they were scoping out drinking establishments on Friday evening!